Reusable Glassware and Tree Free Paper
The beautiful REÅLEA SKINCARE primary packaging is premier violet glass with permanent 18-karat gold ceramic labels and is designed to be reused: Either by us as the business, or you as the customer. Violet glass creates the same form of beneficial red light used in red light therapy and acts to energize and keep the living essences which fill our products fresh. This same technology was used by the Ancient Egyptians to preserve their sacred oils, fragrances and spices.
2. Get $40 store credit for returning to us five (5) containers (with lids) in one shipment at no charge to you. Please email email@example.com and we will send you a prepaid UPS shipping label to apply with reused packaging that you save from elsewhere.
Our cartons are made from Tree Free paper from upcycled sugarcane byproducts and contain 100% No Trees. They are fully compostable.
Humanity must profoundly reduce how much waste we create during our daily lives. We must change our harmful consumption habits in order to keep our Spaceship Home Planet Earth safe today and for the future generations.
Much better is TO REUSE. Therefore, we made our primary packaging so intrinsically functional and beautiful that you can't throw it away! And we endowed our return program with valuable rewards for participation.
- Return used glassware for generous store credit.
- Violet-glass containers that act to protect and preserve living essences, top quality manufactured in Germany.
- High quality air tight lids, easy to tighten and loosen.
- Permanent 18-karat gold ceramic labels (gold is so extraordinarily malleable, the amount of gold used is very low yet brightly glows).
- Returned containers are sanitized with natural detergent in our high-temperature commercial dishwasher before being putting back into circulation for refill and distribution.
- Our products are truly 100% natural, the residue left in the returned jars quickly dissolves in the dishwasher's 200 F steam and cleans easily.
Biophotons are the light emitted by living tissue. 'Bio' in Greek means life and 'photon' means light. According to biophotonic research, measuring the biophotonic output of a food or supplement is a more accurate measurement of quality and life essence. Our bodies absorb photons from sunlight through the eyes, skin and also through sunlight enriched nutrition. As natural products absorb solar energy, the increased level of photons is a great indication of the products’ vitality and quality.
Violet glass passively acts to protect and preserve the living essences contained in natural products. Violet glass is the only glass known which offers this important protection, assuring that the rich smell, color, and bioenergy of REÅLEA products remain preserved longer. Violet glass’ unique characteristics filter out the damaging rays of the visible light spectrum and allow in portions of the UVA and infrared light waves thus keeping the products inside fresher for longer periods of time. The only color glass to perform like this is violet.
The appreciation of the special protective qualities of violet glass can be traced back to ancient Egyptian culture. In those times, valuable essences (oils) and natural healing products were kept either in gold or in violet glass vessels. Violet glass appears black in most lights and glows purple in the sunlight.
Violet glass also acts as a barrier, preventing the loss of biophotons from the product stored within, making preservatives less necessary. Tests have shown that products stored in violet glass keep their distinctive qualities for extended periods of time, sometimes even for years. The sooner a product is consumed all the better, but it will still have benefited from the energetic enhancing properties of the violet glass.
Just as a magnet emits energy which – in a split second – organizes needles to face the same direction, so the bioenergy of products in violet glass appear to be ordered in a more coherent and powerful way. People who are sensitive to energy can often detect with their eyes closed whether a jar is violet glass or some other type of glass. They say they feel the higher frequency of violet glass.
Please share how you reuse your REÅLEA containers! #reuserealea